ever feel like you're being used all the time?

Darker Than Black

Even from the slightest interactions w/ ppl that you found a bit offending, I always felt like they're just using me so they could get a lot more better friends later on and ditch me

reslo

i think it's a low-self esteem thing. like for me, most of the friends i have are guys- and i think to myself- if i wasn't a girl, would these people even want to be around me? and i think even about my bestfriend, that one reason we've been friends is that i can make her look better? (im always going to be more awkward & i'll never outshine her). the person i'm seeing now has an alcohol problem and really bad vision- and he was high when he met me, too. thats the only reason he doesn't think im disgusting. and i constantly feel like he'll find someone better anyday now.

it's not a nice way to think of people. and I know that it would be extremly hurtful if i said these things to them. and also too, everyone has their own sense of judgment, if they for whatever reason they have want to your company, sometimes it's ok to just take it at face value.

i think it's important to look at if the relationship is balanced- like if you ask them to hang out, do they say yes? or do they ever do things that you would like to do? is all the calling/texting/instant messanging coming from one side? because i did have a friend that would basically turn me down every time i wanted to hang out- but i would only when they iniated it. I could call them up and be in the area- they'd be at home by themself, and they wouldn't want to hang out with me, just because they didn't feel like it-and i never did that to them.

anytime a stranger talks to me, i can't help but think whyyy are they talking to me? and especially in college, i felt like anyone who talked to me long enough would realize what a loser i am and not want to be friends with me. so it made it hard for me to want to talk/open up to people. idunno- in some ways everyone uses everyone in some way... i don't understand why any one would want to be friends with me- because i wouldn't want to be friends with me, but sometimes its ok to not know why and accept people... or at least thats what i try to tell myself.