Erectile dysfunction?

Englishman

Hi everyone... Pretty embarrassing topic but I'm only 19 and I'm scared out of my head, I think I've got ED.

I used to be really sexually active and have been having sex since I was 15 years old. Anyways, over the past 5-6 month I've noticed I can't get a full erection not even when trying to masterbate. There's also been 2 different scenarios where I've went to have sex with someone and couldn't get it up... I've been a weed and tabacco smoker for about 3 years and I'm really depressed.. I'm PRAYING that this is the cause of my ED, I'm going to quit both from now..

Does this sound uncommon to you guys? Sorry if this is out of place I'm just REALLY worried...

Hi
I'm 20 and I also suffered with 'weak' erections. Most guys suffer with it at least once in their lifetime. In my experience the key to getting rock hard erections is....

1. Healthy diet
2. Regular excersise
3. A good state of mind

Also the killers of erection are...

1. Stress, anxiety,depression
2. Too much alcohol

Usually the cause of e.d is either physical or psychological, so I would suggest visiting a dr to determine what the problem is.

Also there are many things you can do to improve your erections. And also there are many supplements which help blood flow which in turn improves your erections.

So in summary, excersise+good diet+ good state of mind+ supplements(if needed)= skyscraper of a penis LOL