Enough of this crap already.

TAMPA-BAY

Iam not sure who started this little war going on amounst users on this site because i have'nt been posting in a while; but let me say this to everyone.

If we dont do something now then we will start to see a massive decline in new and existing users.

People come to this site because of scerious problems. When they see that their post keep getting sabotage it wont be long before they find another site that wont put up with this shit.

I dont know who owns and runs this web site; but.......We have to decide right now what kind of web site we want to be a part of.

The time has come for some action.

Kinetik

What do you mean exactly? If you need some clarification on things, send us a PM and we'll be glad to explain. This forum is actually one the most easy-going ones dealing with this subject. Some of the others are very regimented and allow for almost no freedom of speech. Many of us were members there prior to registering here (myself included) so we can vouch for that personally. If there's been some kind of intervention in a thread on SPW there's nearly always a good reason for it.