Ending emma maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSleepy

8O no no no no NO!!! You dont want your life to end! ok well it sounds like you do, but DONT! im sorry to hear your going through a rough time, but killing yourself is not the answer! just try to think positive, even if your severely depressed. you just have to tell yourself that things will get better. even if it feels like theres nothing worth living for. i know its hard to think positive thoughts when your this depressed, but thats what you really gotta do.

i know things will get better for you
:)

Emma

It doesn't get better ever for me, I always end up really really hurt...and no-one wants to be with me....I just don't know what to do anymore......i'm just empty :cry: :cry:

xSleepy

hey people DO want to be with you....maybe just not the people who you've met. But the whole world isnt like that. There are nice friendly people out there.

and i know im not the best person to be giving advice and stuff cause i do get depressed and sad, but its not all the time. its not constent depression. and doctors havent told you what you have? like maybe manic depression, or bipolar disorder or anything at all?

Emma

Maybe I need to think about it, he didn't give me anything but a mental health quiz....I shouldn't have written that...sorry :oops: :cry: I should go and think about things maybe

xSleepy

ya you should think about things...but not too much, lol. dont start freaking yourself out again, or start freaking me out!

and dont worry about that post, im glad you posted it. cause iv never really talked to you that much on here and now i know what your going through so now i can check up on you every so often to see how your doing :)
But ya, dont feel embarissed about your post...iv made posts that i felt dumb about but its better to let it all out then keep it in. Just yesterday I think i was writing about how i hate my life and i was really really really depressed and just writing about a bunch of stuff. i was tempted to delete it but decided not to..

so just try to relax, stay calm, and stay ALIVE
:wink:

Emma

I'm still just a bum going no-where, I'm nearly 22 and I've done nothing...I can't even go shopping on my own sometimes because I'm too scared.....and the things I want are out of my reach and I can't have them :cry:

Sometimes the end of Emma seems like a good idea??

And hmmm, sometimes I think you'd be better off with a new Emma Bear :? This one is crap

maggie

Emma said:
I'm still just a bum going no-where, I'm nearly 22 and I've done nothing...I can't even go shopping on my own sometimes because I'm too scared.....and the things I want are out of my reach and I can't have them :cry:

Sometimes the end of Emma seems like a good idea??

And hmmm, sometimes I think you'd be better off with a new Emma Bear :? This one is crap
awww emma, you are not crap! You are a sensitive, adorable young woman..with an awesome sense of humour! And i haven't even met you...imagine all that you are that i don't even realize! I think the fact that you have a job..a decent job..that you challenge yourself every day..and get out there, even when you dont feel like doing it..that's really brave...and cool..and you should be proud of that. There's tons of time for the other stuff you want..focus on what you are..instead of what you aren't :wink:

M1tCh

Banned
People care about you, Emma. Myself included, so don't even think about lowering yourself to 'enchilada status'.

Comprende? Senorita?

8)

johnyboy

Emma said:
stupid post i made

im glad you find it stupid post,life is great! think of other people who are really sick like cancer,aids etc some are worst dieseases but they are trying their best to cope their illness but for you its only depression.. i know its hard i feel depress also but i think of wonderful things like small things like i can see coz i have eyes some people dont,i can walk coz i have feet some people dont,i hope u get my point.we are only a passerby in this world.Make the most of it live happy and do good..visit church its helps a lot. :D :D

krs

Yea Emma, I think you are hilarious! I am posting this here because I don't want to start anything but that Wolf comment you made to a certain person on a certain thread made me laugh for like a day! :D

~Krs2snow~

Emma

Yo get out of my thread, don't make fun of my stupid thoughts, leave me and my hurt alone.
AND BY THE WAY, MY PICTURE IS UP!!!

And could you stop hassling Krs2snow, you are such a mean wolf

*howls at moon*

krs2snow

Thanks Emma! :) I love ya for sticking up for me! And don't you ever post another thread like this one again! You are way too cute and way too funny to ever even consider such a thing! I mean it!!! I don't want to have to hunt you down and kick your behind! LOL :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.