End to inferiority

SocialRetahd

Call me a troll. I don't care.

So I'm watching a show on discovery channel or something where this girl has the worst cranial defect I have ever seen. She is the strangest person you'd ever witness. The sad part was that they were trying to educate her and, at the same time, showed no concern with how extremely depressed she will be when she realizes that she'll be alone for the rest of her life. I think it's fucking sick to shove people like this out into a society that will never accept them. This person is headed for a very miserable life and none of them seem to be concerned over that.

Why don't we just drug children who display extreme inferiorities, whether aesthetic, intellectual, or mental. Why let them lead a terrible life?

I mean, a lot of people here feel the same way. They are too shy and wasting away their life. Or like me, too unattractive. We think about suicide everyday, we dream about dying, but we still can't do it. And so we live like children. No real progress and no life.

"Am I gonna snap out of this when I'm 27..28..29?"

Probably not.

Some_guy

It wouldn't be a bad idea to take responsibility and stop acting like a victim (no offense)

Right now you're the only one who can get yourself to get better, playing it a victim is a plain waste of time and won't get you anywhere.

jayo

I know how you feel.

I have tried almost everything to move myself out of social anxiety to a normal form of existence.

There are two sides to all of this - the actual pain of social anxiety we suffer in public situations on a day to day basis - and then the losses we suffer in terms of friendship, love, children and living that comes in the long term from all of that.

I'm 35 and have been battling this since I was 16.

It's hard not to feel lonely, inadequate, inferior and suicidal.

I mean - what's the point in living for people like us?

maggie

SocialRetahd said:
Call me a troll. I don't care.

So I'm watching a show on discovery channel or something where this girl has the worst cranial defect I have ever seen. She is the strangest person you'd ever witness. The sad part was that they were trying to educate her and, at the same time, showed no concern with how extremely depressed she will be when she realizes that she'll be alone for the rest of her life. I think it's fucking sick to shove people like this out into a society that will never accept them. This person is headed for a very miserable life and none of them seem to be concerned over that.

Why don't we just drug children who display extreme inferiorities, whether aesthetic, intellectual, or mental. Why let them lead a terrible life?

I mean, a lot of people here feel the same way. They are too shy and wasting away their life. Or like me, too unattractive. We think about suicide everyday, we dream about dying, but we still can't do it. And so we live like children. No real progress and no life.

"Am I gonna snap out of this when I'm 27..28..29?"

Probably not.
I don't think you're a troll..you bring up a good point. I wonder too sometimes, even if i'm having a half-decent week or two, sooner or later..the stupid wave of anxiety is gonna catch up to me and i'll be back to square one..not even wanting to leave the house..again :evil: Sucks, but then i see people who are extremely, horribly handicapped, in a wheelchair, trying so hard to fit into society..breaking down the boundaries..getting around on their own..and i feel guilty about how bad i feel :(

Doomed2Die

Chances are we will never 'snap' out of it, its a lifelong thing but can be controlled with practice. Also these unlucky people who are born with severe disabilities are only brought down by our so called 'society' modern babylon. With all these good looking and 'smart' people on T.V telling us we should be intelligent and have a great body, hell we are the downtrodden and for one I am thankful that I am somewhat seperated by fear from the world, glad im not one of those who kick people who are already down, happily dancing around in decendancy. Its a ton of stuff to explain that I'll probally make a thread about eventually.

Social what do you mean by 'drug' hmm?

coriander1992

You make a good point. It's like the "what is the point of existing?" question.
We only live to survive. It's quite depressing if you think about it too much.
I can't give you any reason to carry on, because i don't have one. Sometimes it seems like there isn't one, you just gotta think of it as one stage of your life to get through until the next comes along i guess.

Doomed2Die

:D, I can say I have found it, best thing ever to happen to anyone. I want to go outside to tell people! Thats unreal. Again... must force... self...to..make..thread.. but need sleep GAH. Sleep you fool! *kicks self*.