Emotional or Physical

Array

Hey i hooked up with a girl on the weekend at a party for the first time :)
Anyway just out of curiosity..

Do people feel touch, attraction, affection at different levels? I find myself it is at a very emotional level more then a physical level.. Maybe that's why i always found it so hard to do... but it was also a very wonderful thing ;p

Hey i hooked up with a girl on the weekend at a party for the first time :)
Anyway just out of curiosity..

Do people feel touch, attraction, affection at different levels? I find myself it is at a very emotional level more then a physical level.. Maybe that's why i always found it so hard to do... but it was also a very wonderful thing ;p
I'm sorry Can you guys explain me what's Emotional attraction and pyshical attraction? I don't know what it means ::p:

DarkSeeker

Well, it's like the difference between lust and love. One is sexual (i.e. physical), while the other one is more affectionate like the "supposed" relationship between a mother and her daughter, two lovers (i.e. emotional) or even the love of a spiritual person for some god or ideal. I tend to feel both very strongly, but they're both only imaginary.

Last edited:
U

userremoved

I certainly believe so. Some people may have little to no desire for sex while others might be just plain crazy about it. And some people are emotionally cold while others are like a walking romantic comedy movie.

mrb

yea i would say personaly im more into the Emotional attraction rather than the sex , dont get me wrong i like sex but it isnt the biggest thing for me in a relationship

Well I like more the emotional attraction, true romance <3
But I also like the physical attraction, but i find the emotional side more important.