emotional breakdowns and double standards

Laurian

Yah, you need to be out of this relationship cuz you are obviously not poly, and he's not poly either; he just wants his cake and eat it too. It takes a rare person to be truly poly.

It would be preferable if you could extract yourself from the whole situation so you will never see him again... like move out.

I am convinced that when anyone feels that they are in love with someone, what they are really feeling is that they love themselves better because of all the things they imagine about this person.

Last edited:

Odo

Banned
I can say with 99% certainty that anything he tells you is simply what he thinks you need to hear in order to keep having sex with him. And I think the reason he would drive 2 hours to cheer someone up at 3 in the morning is probably also sex-related.

It won't be easy, but you should get as far away from this guy as you can. Also, your roommate sucks.

S_Spartan

You have become part of what is known as a "soft harem". This is where a highly desirable guy will keep multiple girls in his orbit yet encourages them to see other people because he knows he's got them locked in.
The "seeing other people" part let's the guy off the hook of actually having to care too much about any one particular girl.
He always has an "out" by saying "I said you could see other people as well".

Oh, and your roommate is a douche.

Last edited: