embarrassed getting on public transport?

rubyted

i hate it when i have to get on a bus , you have to walk down the bus to find your seat meanwhile . it feels like everyone is looking at you. i remember the worst 4 me was when there was no seats left and i was the only one standing !!!!! for a half an hour journey . it was like torture. any1 else had this or feel like that ?

Waybuloo

Oh yea it can be a very intense feeling. I once got off the bus on the way to school cause i couldnt handle it, adn walked a few minutes before pluckign up the courage to catch another one.

But now i have no troubel usually on a bus, but i still can't handle sitting on the front seats facing the rest of the bus. So u can overcome this i problem if you keep doing it and after a certain point u'll start getting more used to it and better able to deal with the stress of catching a bus.

rubyted

thanks for replyin , ye im sure il get used to it ! sounds silly i suppose !! ye no wat ya mean about the front seats!!

IceLad

I hate it when I have to stand up on public transport while everyone else sits down. Dexterity is no one of my key traits so when the bus is climbing a slope or going down a bumpy road, I'm often 'bounced' all over the place. :wink:

kima

I don't think you're silly at all! I HATE taking public transport :x It's not so much facing the other people, but the feeling that I have no control or that I'm trapped. Unfortunately, no matter how many times I take the bus, it never gets any easier :(

Predacon

Thats something I still have trouble with. With a bus I'm afraid I'll look stupid when I first get on and have to figure how much to pay or whether I have the right coins while theres a line behind me. I'm better riding with a train, as the ticket guy comes right up to you so it gives me time to get ready.

rubyted

yep me 2 i think its very stupid (no offence) even with my boyfriend sitting opposite people is especially hard espec on train i hate it . it feels lke a stupid problem but im glad to hear other people feel this wy sometimes !!!! thanx every 1 message bak xxxx