eharmony Reject

Don't feel bad about it. If you didn't know it, eHarmony is targeted towards straight christian people. If any point in your "personality profile" you hinted at not being a christian or liking the same sex, they reject you. So, there really isn't anything wrong with you.

Here are some other things that they could have rejected you for:
http://www.pinoy.ca/eharmony/104

Last edited:

iamthenra

Don't feel bad about it. If you didn't know it, eHarmony is targeted towards straight christian people. If any point in your "personality profile" you hinted at not being a christian or liking the same sex, they reject you. So, there really isn't anything wrong with you.

Here are some other things that they could have rejected you for:
Your question answered: Why eHarmony rejected you • eHarmony Blog

You also forgot about sounding "sad" or depressed or have other issues that come across as having anxiety or whatnot... I had to lie about how I was feeling and answered all questions that I was happy and upbeat , which wasn't at all like me or my personality. But I got in, and it did work for me. I don't remember any questions about religion though... But I did meet the most ladies on that site than any other dating site I have been involved with. So I can honestly say that eHarmony did work for me, but you have to lie about the profile a bit... Actually it really isn't much of a lie, since it is just a mood question or answer... I mean I do get happy every once in a while, so it really isn't a lie....