E.t.s

brunettee

Has anybody on here had e.t.s for underarm sweating. I have suffered axillary swaeting since i hit ****rty. Ive tried all the extra strength deodrants,botox they didnt help then i had an operation on the nhs 9 years ago to remove the sweat gland that left me with very bad scars but operation worked no sweat for 2 and a half years. But it returned the sweating isnt as bad however the brom is. I dont tend to get big sweat patches anymore like i use to but im always sticky and the smell is pretty strong.

I then had another op the cutterage that didnt help either. I wanted the glands removed again but the surgeon was reluctant to do it again due the scarring its already caused and said my only other option was E.T.S but im scared of getting the compensary sweating so have said no for now.

Just at a loose end what to do next. Just wondering if anybody has had sucess with this op.

Englishman

Most people would recommend not undergoing ETS surgery, however, it is up to you to outweigh the pros and cons... Personally, I would strongly advise against it due to the amount of complaints and misconceptions sorrounding the surgery. Have a search in google and there are a few forums supporting this.

However, some people have had some succesas with it. Maybe the success rate just depends on the invidiual or the surgeon. Let us know what you plan to do.

brunettee

i know theres risks..big 1 to i just think how do u onow if you dont try..it cud b a success for me but then again maybe not..its a hard one..thanx for the reply :)