Duration and frequency of iontaphoresis treatments

lemingra

I have palmar and plantar HH. I've been using a homemade iontaphoresis solution for awhile now and it seems to work for the most part in controlling the sweating in normal situations, although I would love it to stop when I exercise, but that might be wishing for too much. In any case, have others out there experimented with the duration and frequency of their treatments? In other words, have you found that doing longer treatments and/or more frequent treatments make a difference in how quickly your sweating stops?

Sprawling

Tons of info here. Just take some time and read some of the posts.
You'll find all the answers to your questions which translate into Frequency, length of treatment, water, adding stuff to the water can affect your treatment outcome.

MichaelB

I want asking you about your treatment. You have homemade ionto solution (device) and what are you suggesting with the values of time and frequency? What is your schedule?If this values is not well adjusted to your treatment, the effects can be worse than you wanted. Example, when I treated my hands, I started with 13 mA and 24 minutes, then I continued in the therapy with 20mA and with the same length of procedures. I made a treatment with Electro Antiperspirant and the results are really impressive. Necessary is find the comfortable in the treatment. I think that every of us suffering from hyperhidrosis is checking all the values for the best therapy.

Sprawling

I have no clue as to values and frequencies on my unit. All I know is that I've had to change time and duration many times over the years. Everybody's treatment are different. Not all the machines give you the specs you're asking for.