Dummy spitting mummy

Emma

Mum is truely insane...she's contstantly bullying me and telling me nasty things and I'm sooooooooo sick of it, it's really wearing me down..and all I want to do is cry.

She says, oh your boyfriend will never wait around for you, it's just a fake relationship, she says I've put on alot of weight, she accused me of being pregnant, and bitched about me to other people.

She says I can't work overseas because I'm too shy and no-one would hire me and I'd never find a job, and I'd be wasting money and I'm stupid and childish if I did.

I was on the internet earlier and she wanted to use my computer, I let her, but she said ohh you won't let me use it, you're rolling your eyes and called me selfish....and that she'll never do anything for me again.

She actually poked her tongue out and stamped at me :confused:

What the hell is wrong with her?::(:

Remus

Staff member
hmmm sounds like a reason to have anxiety disorders with that kind of negative parenting.

Just follow your dream!

I know someone on here in the same position and they ended up taking that chance and it gave them great strength

I_Walk_Alone

I dare you to confront her about it. If she has normal maternal insticts she should be very concerned.

But from your post, it seems to me she's just reacting to her childs plight in the wrong way. Maybe she's seems panicky all the time becasue she is, for your future. Its not helping and she needs to know that, in my unprofessional opinion.

Noca

Banned
I was abused like that my entire life by my parents, difference was, I ALWAYS fought back. I would go to school, get bullied, come home and get abused. I never fought the bullies but i would stand valiantly against my abusive father.

Abusive parents can definately ruin lives. Im sorry you have to live through this. Just remember one thing, one day you can and will purge your mother from your life and become a better person than she ever was.

Last edited:

Rodox

Well I cant see the situation you are in,but some people have a weird way to show concern,they cant show properly,so they find another way,I understand that your boyfriend is overseas?maybe,I say maybe, because I cant see your situation,your mother is afraid of losing you?