Dummy spitting mummy 2

Emma

My mum is up to her old tricks again..acting like a psycho douche:mad::confused:

I was sitting on the lounge, half asleep, when she starts yelling out my name and saying, "Oh you're so stupid, you're pretending you're asleep"
She was on the phone to my sister while saying this, and then she started telling my sister that I was a retard, then she hit me on the head with the tv remote.

What the hell is her problem, she puts shite on my for wanting to move in with my boyfriend, saying, "Oh you can't live together, two shy people can't be in a relationship" and saying stuff like "He's in college now, he'll forget all about you, he doesn't love you"

I think I know him better than she does, and I would rather take a risk and live with him any day, then stay here with her.
Also apparently I'm fat now, I'm 59kg she wants me to be around 50kg.

So in order for her to be happy, I have to lose nearly 10kg, have my boyfriend cheat on me, and never sleep again...:rolleyes:

Does anyone else have a really retarded parent??

reslo

ouch! i hope you can get outta there!
the last time i was 50 kg (or 110 pounds according to google) i was 11 years old!

Thelema

Say to her "the next time you hit me with that remote, you're going to be eating it" and leave. Get a place with your boyfriend as quickly as possible.

Remus

Staff member
whether you move in with your BF or not, it's time to leave the nest.

Does mum think you are 11 or something?

Emma

Noo I think she thinks I'm retarded or she just likes to bring me down to make herself feel better :confused:

Ps I gained two kilos now, nagging only makes me want to eat...I'm only going to lose a tiny bit of weight to make myself feel comfortable, not because she wants me to.::p: