Drink Drug Poll

Have you ever miss used alcochol or non prescription drugs?

• Total voters

kallinite

I voted no. Drugs and alcohol both terrify me. I see what people do when under the influence. They make fools of themselves, loudly and in public. The thought of losing my ability to reason and acting out like that makes me want to puke. :(

JWH

Neither. I do not wish to lose control, I already have enough problems.

Horatio

For me I have already lost control anyway with or without alcohol

at least with alcohol it relaxes me a bit.. never got drunk until a year and a bit ago and now drink semi-regularly in my room

Travis88

All the medecines say "do not take with alchohol" im too scared to drink, although im only 16 :lol:

MadCat

My Mum had Social Phobia and Depression and that caused her to become an alcoholic from my age 2 up until 8 years.

By this time i had developed seperation anxiety disorder and my social learning skills and development of personality had been seriously damaged.

My Mum asked me at age 7 what I wanted for christmas once and I said "I want you to stop drinking". My Mum cared about me and a year later she stopped a cycle of 13 years (with 2 or so years break from my age -1 to 2).

My Dad was an alcoholic and he didn't care enough to stop because I was just a THING to him. Even if you're not an alcoholic you still have a slight alcohol abuse (daily drinking) and should be careful Worrydoll. If you love your kid you'll eventually decide to stop drinking daily (it has a very negative effect on development of children) for him/her and mainly yourself.

Drug abuse, alcohol abuse is not a solution. I've had a slight substance abuse when I was 16 to 18 and I never want to go back. I hope you don't take offense in what I've said because what matters at the end is what you want. Maybe the reason why I am so against substance abuse now is because I have been at that stage somewhat and I have come out of it. I've lived with 2 parents who had a substance abuse and have experienced that as well for many years.