Driclor Online - Where to buy ?

Hofmann

Hey there, folks!

I've been using Driclor for almost 4 months now and, Jesus... My hands and feet have never been so dry.
This product is just awesome. I don't know if it'll work forever, but for now it's working perfectly.

The problem is: I don't know where to buy it anymore. My first flask (20ml one) was bought on Ebay, from a seller in UK. It lasted a long time but since the product was perfect for me I decided to buy a 75ml version. What a mistake. I'm not sure if the product is not authentic but it just doesn't work like the other. I can't allege I was a victim of a scam but I have my doubts: It smells different and I paid the same price of a 20ml bottle. Also, it was sold by a chemist in UK with no physical store...

Anyway, do you guys know any online store that ships WorldWide ? I'd buy on ebay again the 20ml version but the person who sold me the first product doesn't have it anymore for selling.

Also I can't buy in my country (Brazil). Unfortunately my people love to scam others.

Thank you very much for your time and if you have never tried Driclor, please, go ahead and try.

Last edited:

0707129r

Hey there, folks!

I've been using Driclor for almost 4 months now and, Jesus... My hands and feet have never been so dry.
This product is just awesome. I don't know if it'll work forever, but for now it's working perfectly.

The problem is: I don't know where to buy it anymore. My first flask (20ml one) was bought on Ebay, from a seller in UK. It lasted a long time but since the product was perfect for me I decided to buy a 75ml version. What a mistake. I'm not sure if the product is not authentic but it just doesn't work like the other. I can't allege I was a victim of a scam but I have my doubts: It smells different and I paid the same price of a 20ml bottle. Also, it was sold by a chemist in UK with no physical store...

Anyway, do you guys know any online store that ships WorldWide ? I'd buy on ebay again the 20ml version but the person who sold me the first product doesn't have it anymore for selling.

Also I can't buy in my country (Brazil). Unfortunately my people love to scam others.

Thank you very much for your time and if you have never tried Driclor, please, go ahead and try.

How long did it take for driclor to work?

Hofmann

Hey guys, I'll check your tips. Thanks for that!

@0707129R
On the first day I could see a little difference, but just after a week, maybe a week and a half I could notice that my hands were dry all day long. I mean, totally dry. After that I just had to use it like 2~3times a week.

Now my last one is getting to it's end and I have no idea where to buy another flask. D: