Dreams taking the pi$$?

JamieD

I keep having dreams, but in these dreams, everything is really amazing. I'm happy, life seems fun :eek: i have a girlfriend (always- in every dream) everything is perfect and how it's meant to be. It's kind of like my dreams are taking the pi$$. I wonder if it's the body's way of saying 'DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THEN!! THIS IS HOW IT COULD BE!!' sort of thing? It's funny, anybody else have dreams like this?

Last edited:

Danfalc

Banned
Could be your brain trying to kick you into gear like you say :cool: I don't remember many of my dreams these days,I only tend to remember them If they are bad enough to stick in my memory.

But I can remember a while back I frequently had dreams in which I had no anxiety.Not sure why that was,maybe when we dream our mind reverts back to it's sub conscious :cool:

coyote

"Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was myself. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man." - Zhuangzi

Luke1993

I haven't had a dream in ages!

hah funny i should say that because last night i had a dream! it was really weird i dont remember a lot of it. I was in a sort of humvee like truck driving around when this sort of atomic bomb blast went off and wiped out everything, a bit like that scene in terminator 2. I somehow survived lol and was walking around this wasteland but I could hardly see, everything had a dark green tint to it and it was all grainy a bit like those old silent movies. Yeah and that's all i remember! I don't know what that's supposed to mean, (if anything) :D

JamieD

hah funny i should say that because last night i had a dream! it was really weird i dont remember a lot of it. I was in a sort of humvee like truck driving around when this sort of atomic bomb blast went off and wiped out everything, a bit like that scene in terminator 2. I somehow survived lol and was walking around this wasteland but I could hardly see, everything had a dark green tint to it and it was all grainy a bit like those old silent movies. Yeah and that's all i remember! I don't know what that's supposed to mean, (if anything) :D

Haha! Or like the scene in terminator 3 where one of his batteries is about to blow up, and he throws it out the window ::p: