dreams of killing people??

ooSOULCRYoo

Hello guys! Every so often I would have nightmares of stabbing poeple. I mean, I'm not a violent type of person and knives freakin scare me. Does neone know what this type of dream means? thanks~

xSleepy

well sometimes i think dreams are just dreams. you cant help what you dream about sometimes. but i think even if you were just really REALLY REALLY mad at someone one time and you wanted to punch them....that could make you have a dream of stabbing people. the stabbing could be a metaphor. i dont think you have too much to worry about. some people have crazy dreams.

Ajuna24

I have a recurring dream in which I cut someones fingers off.
He's like the closest thing I have to a true friend.

Does this make me a bad person..?

Edit: I just found this on that dictionary site:

To dream that your fingers are injured or have been chopped off, denotes your anxieties about your ability to accomplish some demanding task or perform in some waking situation.

But its not my fingers that are being chopped off :S

Danfalc22

Banned
ooSOULCRYoo said:
Hello guys! Every so often I would have nightmares of stabbing poeple. I mean, I'm not a violent type of person and knives freakin scare me. Does neone know what this type of dream means? thanks~

Hiya

Have you seen things quite violent in real life or anything which has disturbed you? I get very violent dreams which are really vivid and distrubring,i mean im 22 im not talking about some nightmare here,and my doc thinks its probaly from some of the things ive seen.If they bother you id say stay away from watching violent movies before you go bed and stuff like that.

cheers