Dreams are coming true (not in a good way)

206Raider

Yeah, so last night I had a terrible dream and everything is falling into place today. It's kind of freaky actually, I didn't believe in all this stuff but I think it's true. My future was foretold it ended with me being arrested for driving under the influence, and I never do that but I bought a couple 24oz Corona's from the gas station about an hour ago. I'm going to make myself stay inside becuase I don't want to endanger anyone else or anything but wow today is not good...

SilentType

Banned
Listen to this dream... When I was a youngster, probly around ten years old, I had this dream where I would walk up to people that I knew from behind only to have them turn to me and flash their vampire fangs at me in a very threatening way. Lol it's a funny dream now but I still remember it like it was yesterday. First my family members were vampires, so I ran down the street to my grandfathers, where they happened to be vampires too. From there I ran to the high school I live next to because there was a lot of people there for some reason. I walk up to a crowd of familiar backsides, only to get the vampire hiss from them all in return. They were everywhere.

Today I look back on that dream and take a look around me and it's like it has come true in a way. I was always a bit shy growing up, but I still had a good bunch of friends and didn't have any anxiety issues until high school, when they hit HARD. Panic disorder to be exact, and it led me down a slow road to complete isolation over the past several years. Now I'm getting better, but to this day I compare my experience with panic disorder to that dream. Having a panic attack in a group of people is about the same feeling as having them all hiss and flash their vampire fangs at you (at least I would think...).

Anyways, just thought I'd share this experience as this dream I had when I was ten "came true" (in a way) several years later. It's interesting how these things work out sometimes...

At the end of that dream (this is the funny part) I ran into Steve Erkel, who happened to be mopping the bleachers in the high school gym. He was the only non-vampire in my dream. That also fits in as he was a genius bookworm type and now I look to college as my savior as it would get me out of this hole I'm in and move on with life. Strange.....At least it is to me...

Peace