Dreading Tomorrow

SplosionDude

Okay, so tomorrow is this annoying history debate thing where you have to argue some statement. Needless to say, this is the sort of thing I competely hate. I can see myself now stuttering, shaking, etc. in front of everyone and confirming to everyone I am a total freak. As well as this, I'll get back a business exam paper which i probably failed as I suck at exams (I work hard and learn the information, but I just panic in exams).

Anyway, faking being ill has never seemed more attractive, but I know that even if I don't go I'll still feel down as I didn't face my problems. It's basically a lose-lose situation and I hate it.

Anyone fancy offering some words of advice?

divethruhaze

if the debate is per team, try to put put some useful info on paper and let someone else in your team voice your ideas. That way you participate without having to shake etc.

if its not, i don't have better ideas =/

it seems u already know what the topic is, so u can get it ready at home.. practice the words... just think like this: who the f*** are they... am I suppose to live like this my entire life for people who don't even care about me...

SplosionDude

Heya,

Cheers for the responses. They helped make me slightly less nervous today.

It wasn't as bad as I thought he would be. I still stuttered quite a bit and lost my place once, but, overall, I feel good for at least trying it.

Thanks again!

rayray

Heya,

Cheers for the responses. They helped make me slightly less nervous today.

It wasn't as bad as I thought he would be. I still stuttered quite a bit and lost my place once, but, overall, I feel good for at least trying it.

Thanks again!

hey,that's great.
well done,highfive. :)