Dr. Richards self help audio tapes report.

MrMr

Well done Jacob22 :D

Just another word of support to anyone doing the tapes and having thoughts of giving up for whatever reason.I have to stress that there are times during the course when we have setbacks and things go wrong.it is at these times that you just feel like giving it all up and returning to your safe little world,this has happened to me a few times so far.But instead of giving up,I go back to the handout where Dr. Richards points out that we will all have setbacks and that they are a natural part of healing "if we have setbacks" he says "then it''s proof that we are healing","if you ain't healing,then how could you have a setback?".Don't give up when you have one of these days,try to look at the setback rationally (this is what I do now).The things that we are beating ourselves up over and worrying about,arn't a bloody big deal anyway,it's just our "negative thinking" that's blown them out of proportion.So don't give in,keep going to the end,and just look for small changes over a period of time and not huge changes overnight.hope this helps some of you. :D