Don't want to die

Emma

I'm a little bit scared.
I've had this really horrible pain in my stomach for two years now, no-one can figure out what it is, and for awhile I could control it with medication, (I'm sure I've complained about this before) but now it's worse than ever, it just feels like I'm carring a bowling ball around in my stomach, and I get so tired, and just in the last few weeks, everytime I get out of bed I just get dizzy and fall over, and I everytime i eat even a small amount I feel so full, and just tonight I noticed my heart was beating really really fast, and I was just sitting still, I don't want to die like this, If had to die tomorrow I would have done anything worthwhile, I would just be some stupid girl with social phobia that's too scared to do anything.......I know it's only one week until I see the doctor again, but I'm so tired of waiting around.

And I'm so sick of hearing stupid questions like "Are you pregnant?" (God if I was I must have been pregnant for years!!) and "do you think your social phobia has anything to do with it?" Why do stupid people think if you have social phobia it's the cause of every other problem you could have? I really regret thinking I wanted to die, I don't now, but knowing my luck I'll just drop dead without doing anything I wanted to do.

Richey

Emma, it could be your diet! im no expert or anything like that, but a combination of overdoing the caffeine/sugar and eating white bread, and meat can cause your heart to beat faster then usual, sometime you might feel "palpetations" ....

I used to get sharp pains in the lower stomach from eating bread all the time, like im being stabbed in the gut

basically if you drink litres of water, and all bran in the morning, or high fibre cereal, it can untighten your stomach, and your bowels (that goes for everyone too).

also go for a walk or run as often as you can.

it may not be anything to do with diet, but if its your stomach then its possible that food is causing the pains.

another cause could be "butterflies" ...your anxiety makes you sick in the stomach, if its butterflies then try relaxaton tapes, breathing techniques.

i hope that helps!!!

fallenfeather

It could also be low blood sugar. Some of the symptoms of this would be feeling sick, dizzy spells, loss of appetite and lack of energy. I would think about going and get tested for diabeties if I were you just in case. I don't mean to scare you as it's probably not that but you might as well get tested anyway to rule it out. I hope you get better soon.