Don't drink hot coffee when you're with people!!!!

zav943

Take it from me...

I had the WORST sweating episode last year when I was sitting next to a girl I really liked in a cafe.
It was horrible...a cycle of anxiety/poor body heat regulation, and it just wouldn't stop.

DO NOT drink any hot liquids if you don't want to get a "sweat reaction". Also, avoid spicy foods like the plague...

Solo Dolo

its good to avoid hot foods/drinks yes, but what caused the REAL problem was the caffeine. Caffeine is AWFUL for HH. it is something you should avoid like the plague. not just coffee...anything with caffeine. THE END.

zav943

its good to avoid hot foods/drinks yes, but what caused the REAL problem was the caffeine. Caffeine is AWFUL for HH. it is something you should avoid like the plague. not just coffee...anything with caffeine. THE END.
Agreed...

It's worth noting that poor body heat regulation really is something that is OUT OF YOUR CONTROL. However, caffeine and spicy foods trigger or exacerbate the response. I'm not a doctor and that may be complete BS, but it's my experience.

JamesKing

Sorry to hear about your experience zav943. That's exactly why I always stick to Decaf stuff.

Last edited: