Don't deserve love

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I will never ditch you guys for somebody. Ya'll are my best friends. I would not be a true friend if I did such a thing. ::(:

Well only if you still need it. Otherwise we'd just be holdin' ya back, and friends don't let friends... I don't know where I was going with that but you get the point. :)

LovelyAmor

I'm always thinking about a guy loving me. Holding me, caressing me, telling me he loves me every single day. I never received any affection when I was younger so it is extremely difficult for me to give and receive it. :confused: I KNOW that I deserve love but I am just too afraid to open up to people emotionally. I am more mental and verbal anyways but people like to make emotional connections and that's something that is almost impossible for me to do! I'm very romantic and I want a guy just like that, but if I am not willing to open up to them and allow them to love me, how will I get anywhere? I mean I think about this EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's so stressful! I feel like I need to work on my social skills before I even think about LOVE. -sigh- :rolleyes: