Done something terrible. this is off topic.

Jim04

there is completely no excuse for what i have done. as i was driving passed this man, he laughed at me and was like i'm better etc. So i catched him back up and shouted a few names to him and threatened him with a knife. i had no intention whatso ever of hitting him or anything. im just sick of people thinking they're better. i went back after feeling REALLY guilty to say sorry, but as i did, he jumped in this sports car with a gang and said thats him, and the car chased after me. i have never been so scared in my entire life. i had to jump 1 red light, and where i was ment to stop and look left/right, i went straight on without stopping and hoped for the best. i cannot believe i am still alive. and keep in mind my car has a 1.0 engine, and theres something very fast, THANK YOU SO MUCH GOD... because i do not know how i lost them. I'm just so scared they will know where i will live and come and kill/beat me up. :cry: :( i dont know what to do.

Remus

Staff member
I'd seek proffesional help if you have got to the point of threatening people with knives, it seems to be getting you into trouble in this case, your anger must need to be addressed.

I was very angry in my teens and got into fights and things, only after having children did I calm down, go see your doctor soon as you can and tell the same thing to him

Ahmed

its good to be able to confront people, anyone has to have some courage to do that, and stnad up for himself, but not to the point of getting urself killed 8O

Watch out buddy...

Jim04

no I don't have any courage.. I am as shy as anything and really timid. everytime i walk somewhere people are always lookin at me like theyre stronger better. once even someone chucked something at me and i didnt even do anything to them. maybe its the "short man's syndrome or w/e"?? I guess I am just upset my life is so bad and theres is great and when they give me evil loooks etc it pisses me off and i wanna say something to them..

Scottish_Player

Iam gonna going to say well done on standing up for yourself, dont be ashamed of it, you should be proud of yourself... maybe you shouldnt have showed a knife but try not to think about it to much and just move on.

its a no win situation with SA because you stood up for yourself and regretedit and if you backed down and said nothing you will still have probaly regreted it and been beating yourself up over it thiinking that you should have said somthing.

Jim04

I just wish I could have said sorry to them. I was about to get a job as a perfect job I had found. A nice delivery driver on my own. I can't get out the house now though as they;re gonna see me..and I still dont know whether they know who I am or where I live. Is the option only to move? I can't do that though I'm only 19 and have no money. Damn I'm so ashamed of myself. If I remain to live this has taught me a good lesson. I now don't care if anyone looks at me in any funny way , I'm just going to ignore it.

Scottish_Player

Do you ever think the guy will be thinking the same as yu, maybe he is thinking i cant go into town again on my own incase i see that guy.... so dont let it bother you, and if you do feel bad about it have a look out for him and apologise and tell him you where just having a bad day.

As for moving away, maybe the guy isant from your area so you wuill never see him againso moving away would be pointless, if i where you i would just carry on as normal until you see him again and then say your bit, thats if you ever see him again, i know not letting it bother you is easier said than done but dont let it eat away at you :wink:

exuser01

Jim04 said:
I just wish I could have said sorry to them. I was about to get a job as a perfect job I had found. A nice delivery driver on my own. I can't get out the house now though as they;re gonna see me..and I still dont know whether they know who I am or where I live. Is the option only to move? I can't do that though I'm only 19 and have no money. Damn I'm so ashamed of myself. If I remain to live this has taught me a good lesson. I now don't care if anyone looks at me in any funny way , I'm just going to ignore it.

You are a lot like my brother. He doesn't take shit from anyone.

I know this was a bad experience, but hey you stood up for yourself and tommorrow you're gonna feel a whole lot stronger.

forgetit

Guilt is a poison to the soul. DO NOT FEEL GUILTY.

Forget the whole thing. Go on with your life and change your look if you want.

Quixote

I had a similar experience a few months ago, so I can relate to your feeling. I was at an intersection on my car and when the light became green a guy in the car in front of me didn't start, preventing me to start as well.
He was talking to some pedestrian from the car window and simply didn't care at all. I waited, then played the horn to him a little, and he still wouldn't move, he just went on talking, ignoring my right.

At that point I felt so enraged that he would just get away with it, that I engaged the first gear and slowly moved forward until the nose of my (old battered) car touched the back of his, and then actually started to push him forward in a rather intimidating way, until he started.

I felt so stupid, such a poor fool, immediately afterwards. I was not proud at all of what I had done, because a normal civilized person doesn't react like that, only a person with serious mental problems would. So I completely understand how you feel. But I try to console myself with the thought that at least I am completely aware of the stupidity of my gesture, and this makes me different from the people who normally behave in such a way and reiterate this kind of anti social actions, thinking that they are "standing up for themselves".

People who can stand up for themselves they are able to deal with these minor issues without feeling so frustrated that they have to resort to violence.

triceratops

Jim04 said:
there is completely no excuse for what i have done. as i was driving passed this man, he laughed at me and was like i'm better etc. So i catched him back up and shouted a few names to him and threatened him with a knife. i had no intention whatso ever of hitting him or anything. im just sick of people thinking they're better. i went back after feeling REALLY guilty to say sorry, but as i did, he jumped in this sports car with a gang and said thats him, and the car chased after me. i have never been so scared in my entire life. i had to jump 1 red light, and where i was ment to stop and look left/right, i went straight on without stopping and hoped for the best. i cannot believe i am still alive. and keep in mind my car has a 1.0 engine, and theres something very fast, THANK YOU SO MUCH GOD... because i do not know how i lost them. I'm just so scared they will know where i will live and come and kill/beat me up. :cry: :( i dont know what to do.

I just wanna say well done for sticking up for yourself. If he was with another gang then he prob wasnt a nice person so dont worry about it. I was in a similar situation sometimes we snap and our actions can get us into trouble but these things happen. I got into a load of shit a while ago and was threatened a lot its pretty scary but you'll learn from it. Keep us updated on the situation.

Jim04

ive been out a few times and im not going to anymore. i'm just terrified when im out. infact i wish i never went out now because i think they might have seen me and followed me home or something :(

anyways i drived around the area again and i passed the car that chased me twice so they was obviously looking for me still :( i know what they look like now though