Dominace, classifying disscusion

Smokeringz

As it goes for dominace it is needed to survive, but is overamplifed in society. The meaning to life is to help your fellow man. Those who are dominated and humiliated, will feel pain. Those who dominate wont. Win and lose.
Classifying people, is easy and hard. I say **** fashion so people cant read me as easy but whatever. If your the loser what do you do? Do you cower or do you understand your opponent? or is there no opponent at all. No competition.
Basically what I wanna discuss is how does one bend or stop classifying.

EscapeArtist

Who is this opponent? Sorry i'm a little bit confused. The opponent is the dominant person, who is dominant over you? Classifying, meaning judging, grouping people into categories?

Smokeringz

Who is this opponent? Sorry i'm a little bit confused. The opponent is the dominant person, who is dominant over you? Classifying, meaning judging, grouping people into categories?

The opponent would be any competition you encounter, yes. classifying meaning Juding them by how much they make and what they eat whatever..

EscapeArtist

How to stop judging people... For me it was as simple as realizing that we are all striving for happiness and that we all have a reasonable answer for why we behave as we do. It also helps to realize and thoroughly examine why you negatively judge others, if you do so. Normally, we judge others negatively because 1. we are jealous or 2. the thing we dislike in somebody is the thing we dislike in ourselves. A lot of the time, if you decide it's number 1, you have to realize that you want what the other person has. Sometimes there is an exception...

As for competition... It's not about doing things for others. I for one do not think the meaning of life is to help fellow man, I think that goes against our nature, which is to survive for ourselves. I think the meaning of life is to find individual happiness, and a lot of the time that happiness can be found through helping others. If you strive more for happiness rather than others, you won't see competition in daily life, rather you will see what you want and what is unnecessary, and causes you more harm than good.

You can strive for acceptance through defeating competition all of your life, like my father... who has been chasing big money for his entire life, completely insecure and unsatisfied forever... or you can realize that there is nobody out there to accept you, because nobody is paying attention. The only way to find acceptance is to accept yourself, and not compare yourself to others at all.

It is a shame that many believe they must dominate. Imagine what politicians would achieve if they didn't spend so much time trying to better the opposition...

Too sleepy, more later...

i think you cant avoid judging when seeing people from different social backgrounds.

we all are equal, but while some abuse their rights others barely get to exercise them and you can see the effects it has
so best to stick to your category

I dont feel i belong anywhere and am always in doubt on my judgments. Someone told me once "if you cant stand for something you will fall for anything".

LazyHermitCrab

person 1- Got a new job, pays wonderfully.
person 2- Wow, that is very good.
person 3- AH yess, but I will get a much better job next month! Actually I will in six months so I can prove I'm reliable and I will get more power!!!! -lifts table and throws it-
=P (that was someone dominating)

Smokeringz

As long as your helping your fellow man, or striving to help your fellow man by helping yourself is that not what counts?
Example...I dont care about how much money you make, how are you benificial to humanity.
If you waste your time on fancy clothes and other material objects such as fancy foods then you need to change beacuse they bring nothing to humanity except decadence.