DOH!!!

Emma

Today at lunchtime, I took my salad out of the fridge and went out to our lunchroom like I normall do at work, on my way down the hallway, I heard all of these voices out there, I thought to myself, its Ok, its not that bad, anyway, i got out there, and there were all these ambulance officers, and they all turned around and stared at me, I got a freaked out, but I sat down and went to eat my lunch, but I was so nervous, I stabbed a carrot too hard and it flew out of my bowl and nearly hit one of them :oops: :oops:

I was a bit faint feeling then, but not to bad, I went to pick it up so I could put it in the bin, but my name tag somehow got caught on my chair, so I couldn't move, i tried to pull it off and fell out of my chair :oops: :oops: :oops: and then dropped my lunch.....please tell me there is someone else here as clumsy and stupid as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

krs2snow

Haha! Emma, that is too funny! I don't mean to laugh- especially if you are feeling bad about it. But that is hilarious! Who gives a crap, anyway!! I do dumb stuff all day long and feel like an idiot most of the time because of it. But... Oh well!! It is kinda funny! :D You are such a joke-ster! You should capitalize on that characteristic instead of running from it! You go girl! :D

w*n*c*a*m

LOL! no offense but that was funny... :lol: it's like some kind of a comedy movie! hehe! .... but don't be upset, it's just an accident anyway. And if you'll ask me, my carelessness is so often that i almost convinced myself that i was born to be dumb and stupid. But I was so used into it that I just laugh it off! hehe!

Generical

Amigad lol that musta been proper embarassing! But don't fret everyone has their fair share of em......makes us human right....it's gonna be something to look back on and laugh at....hopefully :p

Besides perfect people are boring.......funny things like that are what makes a person interesting no doubt

Emma

haha, did anyone notice?

Umm they kind of looked away....only a shocked look when the carrot flew out of my bowl :oops:

do dumb stuff all day long and feel like an idiot most of the time

Do you have many accidents like that one?? Please say you have salad issue too?? 8)

LOL! no offense but that was funny... it's like some kind of a comedy movie! hehe!

I guess if you put it like that it might be funny...hmm ask me in a week, when I'm not eating salad :p

Amigad lol that musta been proper embarassing!

Yes, but another day in the life of the emma train wreck :p

shon

Don't feel bad.

I haven't had a salad issue yet but it seems when people are staring at me, bad things do happen. When I focus on what I'm doing and convince myself that nobody is looking at me, I have better luck.

krs2snow

:D haha! well, o.k. I have never had a salad incident quite like yours! But, don't feel bad!! It is like a funny comedy or something!

indigo91

salad?

A very long time ago,I had to go to a banuet type dinner thing and ended up flipping aforkfull of carrots and broccoli into my lap,Onto my new dress.Sitting with a table full of people i didnt know.

4seasons

Haha me, stuff like that happens to me everyday at work. Its always one thing right after another....just laugh it off.

Ergo_proxy

mmm you haven't a concentration hability... Perhaps some tea in the morning and fey job can help you.

Your atention is approach to litle questions and the importants escape of your hands.

shynobody

Ergo_proxy said:
mmm you haven't a concentration hability... Perhaps some tea in the morning and fey job can help you.

Your atention is approach to litle questions and the importants escape of your hands.
lol what?? :? :lol:

emma the clutz...so what's new? as long as her mind is on joshie boy she always be one :lol:

bleach

Banned
Ergo_proxy said:

LOL... please post more