Does your family manipulate you too?

whos_that_girl

I'm sure i'm not the only one here w/ a family that likes to think that we will basically bend over backwards for them, anytime. My new therapist is great, she tells me to love myself and not let this happen to me. My brother who is incarcerated in a forensic psych center, is really getting on my nerves and I finally blew on him the other day. He said "good riddins bitch". He apologized on the phone today when I finally picked up, but I know it's not that he's really sorry, it's for his own good. If i'm not around, who will bring him coffee, fast food, money, clothes,etc.? And what the heck do I do? Accept his apology and then return to my vicious circle of saying ok, i'll come and see you and bring you money(cash is not allowed there!). But he knows that I depend on him for money because i'm on a disability income of less than 800 a month. I really should just take off again, move to cali where my friend just moved, and this time stay there! He's my only family so it's very sad and pathetic that I have to go through this with him. And then ofcourse I have a horrible time making a friend at all, so this leaves me very painfully lonely 80% of my time. I'm so alone that I can't stand being alone anymore, it's going to give me a heart attack that's for sure. Oh well right?