does this mean she's is interested in me?

RND_CHR

This happened awhile ago. I was hanging out with a roommate. We were watching tv and she randomly said, "I don't know what the big deal about tom cruise is, i think you have a cute face too." She never really seemed interested before or after that. Just that one thing. What do you guys think? Does it means anything? I'm a dude by the way.

klytus

It means that she thinks your face is cute. From that it most certainly does not follow that she is in any way interested in you.

Mack_Berserk

Yea, I second that.

It sounds more like she was making a point about Tom Cruise being one of many cute guys. But still ;)

danstelter

It could mean that she is interested in you...women don't tell men they are cute unless they have some sort of attraction for them. Of course, she is not head over heels in love with you either. But, what you might want to do, is to flirt with her and see if sparks fly between you two...because a woman calling you cute in the first place is a great start!

B

Bar-AKA-Redzer

yes good advice from Danstelter go with taht if u are thinkin about takin it futher

jamie99

If she said you are cute then she is definately interested in you. Follow Dan's advice!

azurro

actually is the complete opposite, women that are interested in you do not tell you that you are cute, because it would increase your ego and it would give away her feeling for you
women that are interested in you, will never ever come up to you and tell you you are cute im interested in you .. i like you etc etc haha it just doesn't work that way and women know it
other girls that are not interested don't mind saying those kinds of things because it means nothing to them, you are just a frined.
just because a girl thinks a man is cute doesn't mean she is attracted to him or is her type

Last edited:
B

Bar-AKA-Redzer

actually is the complete opposite, women that are interested in you do not tell you that you are cute, because it would increase your ego and it would give away her feeling for you
women that are interested in you, will never ever come up to you and tell you you are cute im interested in you .. i like you etc etc haha it just doesn't work that way and women know it
other girls that are not interested don't mind saying those kinds of things because it means nothing to them, you are just a frined.
just because a girl thinks a man is cute doesn't mean she is attracted to him or is her type

good point but lets not forget by saying this she has planted the idea in his that she might like him and now its up to him to figure it out