Does this forum have section for section for people who overcame their SA?

Moses199

I know another SA forum has a "triumph" section for recovered sufferers or steps suffers took that helped them, but it seems like this forum doesn't have a section of that.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I don't think you can ever be 'cured' of SA. But I do believe you can improve and manage it. :)

arjuna

I see SA as a label. If you have displayed a certain behavioural-cognitive-emotional pattern for an extended period of time, you may come to believe that that can't be changed and that it will always remain the same. But try taking massive intelligent action for years at an end, enduring all the pain in involves and say that you aren't 100% normal. Maybe there will be one or two people out of a thousand that it wouldn't work for but for the vast majority of people it should work. Courage, resilience and intelligence.

I think it would be a good idea to create a section on recovery. It makes more sense that having so much time devoted to the negative aspects. I believe that people need models that they can apply to their own case.

Moses199

I don't think you can ever be 'cured' of SA. But I do believe you can improve and manage it. :)
I don't think that theory is correct because there are many people who say the cured the DISORDER completly, not standard SA. Everyone even normal people will have a standard SA their whole life.