Does somebody know this?

Hey everyone,
My name's Saskia, i'm a 17 years old friendly kind girl.
And i just joined this forum (again).
My old username was called ''skatergirl'' But I don't know my password anymore so I decided to make a new account.
I Have a question for you guys..

I have social phobia for a long time and...
It's hard for me to go to school, everytime when i walk up the door,
I can't just open the door and come in.
That's the most hard part. And the scariest thing is.. Being in the class.
I don't know exaclty what is the cause of that fear,
Does somebody know what my thuoght could possibly be?
My therapist told me there is a ''cause thought'' , why i am afraid in class.
But i dont know what it is, I just get so anxious and i feel like i can't breathe.
And my stomach/belly feels so tensed (sorry for my bad english)
I don't know what's going on ..
My therapist tells me that is the outcome of my thought. But i only can imagine what is happening as the outcome.
Weird huh :confused:

I hope you guys understand what i'm talking about :rolleyes:

x-ies

Saskia

well it could be various reasons... can't just tell form the post , if u want some real help I'll give u the msn form phobologist, he's really good, so just pm me.. :) he'll help u realize the thought...:)

PrettyBoy

well it could be various reasons... can't just tell form the post , if u want some real help I'll give u the msn form phobologist, he's really good, so just pm me.. :) he'll help u realize the thought...:)

Can this phobologist help with SA?

Helyna

Well, people often turn to see what just happened when the door opens. Maybe you're afraid of people looking at you.

Well, people often turn to see what just happened when the door opens. Maybe you're afraid of people looking at you.
Well, I do feel really scared when people look at me, So yea..
I really feel the way that everybody is looking at me, in the class..
I feel like everyone has the attention on me.
Wish I could stop that feeling ::(:

I never had that when i was younger, I don't know why i do have it now..

I did read a post by him, I think he is interesting, I would like to talk to him.