Does she like me?

thomas90

So Im in my second year of college and I don't know is this girl likes me.

She was in my 1st year class and we talked a fair bit more at the begining of the year but, it calmed down since i lost my job and kinda isolated myself from everyone.

But before that happened, a few things should be mentioned:
I gave her my number and throughout xmas last year she text me saying merry xmas babe with 5 kisses and another occasion before that she grabbed my hand as we were attempting to cross the road once when it was just me and her. It was only for a few seconds as we backed from a oncoming car.

Does this mean that she likes me?

To todays date, I meet with my old friends from college year 1 and she's there, doesn't say very much and at times she ignores the fact I exist,unless i speak to her myself, so close to me and doesn't give ANY eye contact what's so ever, its like she wants to prove something to me?

What do you guys think?

It's impossible for anyone to tell you if she likes you or not, only she can tell you that. Let me explain: the term 'babe' and xx at the end of msgs can be a cultural thing. One place it's a term of endearment and another it's flirty. It really depends where you are, your circle etc.

Even if I understood the mechanics of your specific circle, I still couldn't answer, only she can tell you what she means when she says something.
Just get to know her a little better, text her back maybe if you like her.

Vampayah88

She did kind of act like she likes you. Maybe she waits for u to make a step, u know, actually show that you are interested in her too.

thomas90

I suppose that the weirdness between us could only explain that? Cause I don't believe that I've been awkward around her to have that reaction.