does anyone here visit SA chatrooms regularly?

Yes We Can

Question, does anybody here visit SA chat rooms regularly? Just wondering, if so please share your experiences with us. If you know of any good SA chat rooms, please share that info as well. By the way, I myself visit SA chat rooms regularly, and so I was just curious to know if anyone else here does as well.

coyote

yes, I visit the ChatBox on this forum quite a bit

it's very low key, people are easy to talk to, no one flames or ridicules each other

it's really very friendly and fun

I highly recommend it

Streifen

I have in the past with other sites, but a lot of times the topics of conversation would turn perverted or about people's drinking/drugs adventures and I'd leave because it wasn't interesting or fun to me. :rolleyes:

EdgeCrusher

i have been in this sites chatbox a few times now. i have also been frequenting a site for lonely people and its chat room for almost a year now.

coyote

Until you express unpopular political views that is. :rolleyes:

which begs the question - why would someone do such a thing in a polite, fun, friendly gathering?

to get a reaction of some kind?

to upset the other people in the conversation?

as a means of self-gratification?

perhaps by visiting said chatroom, such a person can learn how better to socialize in public by discerning what topics are generally acceptable

Daz

First thread I clicked.. I haven't been online for a few days. Thought I'd ask here rather than start a new thread.. Which has probably been done already. Too drunk and tired to look.

Why has the 'user's online' box disappeared? Also the view count of the new topics on the home page?

coyote

First thread I clicked.. I haven't been online for a few days. Thought I'd ask here rather than start a new thread.. Which has probably been done already. Too drunk and tired to look.

Why has the 'user's online' box disappeared? Also the view count of the new topics on the home page?

good question - they were there a little while ago