does anyone ever feel this? im sure some of you do tho! write back !

i just think like, this is it? this is life? thats all? i think of space and the universe and just us floating in it .. i get dizzy, and i feel like i cant escape. i say to myself, why is THIS life? why cant something else be life?

When I was 15, I was laying in bed one night, and thought about what happens when I die? I lay there, and that's it? Forever and ever? All of a sudden I got dizzy and had to say My name is Michelle, I love my Mom, she is upstairs. I explained this feeling to people but they didn't get it. It was only for a few seconds but my heart started to race and I felt really hot. I got this feeling like 5 times. I couldn't think about it because it made me get dizzy. I've had anxiety my whole life. A month ago I started smoking weed but not a lot. I've smoked it a few times b4 in the passed and became paranoid but nothing like derealization/depersonazalition feelings. Well a month ago I got that feeling like I did when I was 15 but it was 10x worse. Then I smoked again a week ago and got the feeling, my head got numb and everything. My boyfriend didn't know what I was talking about. I kept saying this is life, that's it? That's all? It felt fake, like I was in a dream, and not even here. Like someone is watching me from outside of a bubble. I constantly question why are we here, and how a planet can come out of nothing? I feel like I can't escape it. I feel like I'm stuck and drowning. I always think, this is life, that's it? What makes THIS life? Why isn't life like something else? I went online and saw that this is what it's called, and I went to a psychotherapist a few days ago and she told me I had dissociation disroder along with this, anxiety, and depression. She put me on lexapro which I've been on like 3 years ago for like 6 months for anxiety. Does anyone feel like this? PLEASE WRITE BACK! it'll make me feel so much better!!

i just think like, this is it? this is life? thats all? i think of space and the universe and just us floating in it .. i get dizzy, and i feel like i cant escape. i say to myself, why is THIS life? why cant something else be life?

When I was 15, I was laying in bed one night, and thought about what happens when I die? I lay there, and that's it? Forever and ever? All of a sudden I got dizzy and had to say My name is Michelle, I love my Mom, she is upstairs. I explained this feeling to people but they didn't get it. It was only for a few seconds but my heart started to race and I felt really hot. I got this feeling like 5 times. I couldn't think about it because it made me get dizzy. I've had anxiety my whole life. A month ago I started smoking weed but not a lot. I've smoked it a few times b4 in the passed and became paranoid but nothing like derealization/depersonazalition feelings. Well a month ago I got that feeling like I did when I was 15 but it was 10x worse. Then I smoked again a week ago and got the feeling, my head got numb and everything. My boyfriend didn't know what I was talking about. I kept saying this is life, that's it? That's all? It felt fake, like I was in a dream, and not even here. Like someone is watching me from outside of a bubble. I constantly question why are we here, and how a planet can come out of nothing? I feel like I can't escape it. I feel like I'm stuck and drowning. I always think, this is life, that's it? What makes THIS life? Why isn't life like something else? I went online and saw that this is what it's called, and I went to a psychotherapist a few days ago and she told me I had dissociation disroder along with this, anxiety, and depression. She put me on lexapro which I've been on like 3 years ago for like 6 months for anxiety. Does anyone feel like this? PLEASE WRITE BACK! it'll make me feel so much better!!

Okay, I write back. Do you feel better now?
Sounds like panic attack? I've heard, read, something, they can trigger for, at, nothing.

Quit thinking about 'this is life' and start living it. Best advice I can give. I have no idea about dissociation and what help could be given.

Insane, water.

johndreams

Hey I never took antidepressants before but i've felt stuck and similar to what you are saying. I've taken other drugs and they only helped me short terms and screwed things up worse in the long run. I think what really helps is getting in touch with your fears and truly meditating about it. I don't mean doing yoga or praying though that could help depending on what you like to do. what i'm talking about is simply going over what the problem is for you. do you write? that helps me.
me and my friends, when we're depressed i notice we say the same things- we tend to show feelings that we are the victim. but that's just not true. everything that happens to us, we asked for it by taking action or not taking action. why do you feel that "THIS is life?" what are you not satisfied about?

vanfuggle

It sounds like depersonalization- I used to get that all the time. And then ruminate over really weird thoughts like "what if this is all fake?" "what if I'm the only real person?"

I learned, through therapy and over the years not to get too freaked out by my thoughts.... to realize they're just a byproduct of anxious thinking and too much adrenalin coursing thru my body. Like the other responder said, just live. That's the best advice I think. Stay focused on the present, what you are doing in the moment. Those feelings and thoughts are frightening but if you choose not to indulge them, they do pass and your thinking goes back to normal.

Good luck :)