Does anxiety cause you to get extra frustrated or angry?

LockieKermit

about half an hour ago, I bought the new chair for my new room into the computer room because my back was hurting..my dad then yells at me that it's not for the computer room, and he bought it for me to do homework in my room, and that he's sick of everyone in this house not giving a **** about anything and all that stuff.

Anyways, I told him that aslong as I am using it, it shouldn't matter.

So, its been about half an hour and im still frustrated, I hate people telling me what to do, ie, Teachers say I cant bring an ipod to school and listen to it during lunch time. WHY?

I can follow rules if they are productive, but honestly some rules are just a waste of time.

Im concerned because I dont want to get anger issues and become a lunatic and snapping whenever someone asks me to do something..

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I agree; school sucks, living with your parents sucks, not having the power to choose how to live your life sucks. I think I would have gone insane if I'd have had to live with my family one more day than I did.

It's normal to be upset in that kind of situation, try to find a healthy outlet for your anger.

I agree, completely normal frustrations.

On a side note, your father was probably just as frustrated about the situation as you were, only for different reasons. So you guys can relate.

mrb

yep i agree just normal frustrations lol , but i do have to say id sneak my i pod into school anyways :D but im just like that :rolleyes: