Do you talk slow?

this_portrait

I tend to talk too fast, and often not in a clear voice, but instead I mumble. Naturally, this sometimes makes it hard for people to hear what I'm saying.

I speak too fast and I hate seeing myself on film talking. I have an ugly mouth, my mouth goes all crooked when I talk. I dont open my mouth enough when I speak so I slur my words. I stammer at times, I get stuck on a word and I repeat that word about 7 times before I can move on to the next one. I am terrible with eye contact. I could talk to somebody and not look at their face the entire conversation. Overall a conversation with me is unpleasant.

And I constantly look down at the ground when Im talking to someone....and actually in general. Today I counted 10 dead wasps on my way down the road and I was thinking 'hmm they must be dying out early this yr with all the crazy weather' then I realised in order to notice them Id just been walking along with my head down. . . o_O

Naddy

I have I hard time talking loudly, and I tend to mumble when I talk. It's really annoying when people ask me to repeat myself, and having a naturally whispery voice doesn't help at all. People tell me about it all the time, so I can relate.

Another thing that really annoys me is my inability to express my feelings in speech. It's a lot easier for me to write it, but that takes me a while. Things make sense to me in my head and not when I say it or write it. I can never think of what exactly I want to say. Typing this alone took me, like, 15 minutes! ::p:

Foxface

I have no problem with people talking slow. I don't like when people talk really fast, as it's hard to make them out. I wish my brain can process that fast. My brain can process at an average speed. I talk at a avarage speed usually.