Do you stink in your HH spot even with deodorant? Then Read ME!

IhateHH

k so everyone here that knows me knows that i have the highest possible case of hyperhidrosis on my feet which follows with really bad foot odor. After about 3 years of trial and error i tried out a cream called Lavilin deodorant foot cream that i ordered, and after the first day... NO STINK! My feet still sweat but atleast theres no horrible odor... i was very questioninate about ordering it, but i just nailed a job at a coffee shop and wanted to keep it for awhile so i said, what the hell... if it works i have a job yay, if it doesnt im losing it anyway just like every other job i've had (Longest held job is 30 days, fired for disturbing fellow employees or bad higyne blah blah blah). I also bought a bottle of Onyx foot solution but haven't tried it yet, cuz the cream says to NOT use any other deodorant while in use... and since it seems to be working, ill keep the spray bottle in my car for emergency meltdowns.

Also, i think Lavilin sells creams for hands and underarms too! If not, you can still use the foot cream for your hands/underams.. couldn't hurt!

I'll keep you guys updated on my status as the weeks go by and see what my co-workers notice or not notice :). woot

Foot Odor Elimination: Check
Foot Sweating: Grrr.. still no solution ><
Self-Esteem: Skyrocketed!
Job: Check
School: Going back to school now!!

ahhh what a beautiful week :)

Last edited:
I don't even know what HH means...

but

they do need to make some kind of vaginal/penis area deodorant, if they haven't already