Do you have times when the sweating takes a break?

John88

So today I went to the market, walked around maybe 10 minutes with very light perspiration. Then went to dinner at a restaraunt next door, and as soon as I sit down, the sweat starts to come out. I was sweating so badly from my head and face, was constantly wiping my face with my hand, went to the bathroom 2 times to dry myself, and went out for a smoke on purpose because the sweat got so bad in a 15 minute period. I was so embarassed I was just going to go sit in my car and skip dinner, but I manned up and went back in. When the food came out, the sweat suddenly stopped in 3-5 min. After dinner we went to another place for dessert, no sweat at all totally dry. I come home and start doing the dishes, bam it's back to full blown sweating. Tonight was in the low 60's too! Everybody was wearing a sweater, and I'm in a thin t-shirt and shorts sweating my ass off! I like need a fan pointed at my face/head 24/7, being in a air conditioned room does not help as much.

Anyone else experience this?

laure15

I experience the opposite. When I eat I can sweat a lot because of the hot food, especially in the summer. But before and after eating, I don't sweat as much or not sweat at all. I don't like eating at restaurants because it makes me nervous being surrounded by people which makes me sweat more.

John88

I experience the opposite. When I eat I can sweat a lot because of the hot food, especially in the summer. But before and after eating, I don't sweat as much or not sweat at all. I don't like eating at restaurants because it makes me nervous being surrounded by people which makes me sweat more.

Totally understand. I sweat a lot eating hot food/soups or spicy foods A LOT. Usually the more crowded the place, the more I sweat aswell. But I found it weird when we ate dessert, it was packed of people, but wasn't sweating not even a drop. And then get home and doing the dishes myself, sweat was pouring off my head/face/nose.

Tonight I went to sushi with my brother. LOTS of people in there, as soon as I sit down I'm sweating miserably. 15 minutes into the meal it stopped for like 5 minutes, then started up again. It was bad tonight, was constantly wiping my face, and by the time we were leaving my grey shirt was soaked in sweat at the pits and chest (I don't usually sweat at all in those areas). So I acted like I was putting something in my wallet while walking out covering it all up with my arms. EMBARASSING!