Do you have money??

drganon

Yeah, but no store will accept it.
monopoly%20money.jpg

simpsons2007

What is this "money" you're all talking about? lol

The only money I have is chocolate coins left over from Christmas. For some reason the shopkeeper wont accept them.

Ah, I have too much money and am unable to do anything reasonable with it. No, I am not joking or dreaming like some people in previous posts. I spend about half of my wage. Rent, food and psychologist - what else should I spend on?

Actually, I am quite unhappy about it. I feel I should be happy, maybe this makes it even worse. No goal, no hobbies, no idea how to make myself at least content.

Maybe, with another financial crisis ahead, my "problem" will get solved. :rolleyes:

MrJones

Ah, I have too much money and am unable to do anything reasonable with it. No, I am not joking or dreaming like some people in previous posts. I spend about half of my wage. Rent, food and psychologist - what else should I spend on?

Actually, I am quite unhappy about it. I feel I should be happy, maybe this makes it even worse. No goal, no hobbies, no idea how to make myself at least content.

Maybe, with another financial crisis ahead, my "problem" will get solved. :rolleyes:
Maybe if you try to help people with the money you don't need you'll feel better about it :)

Maybe if you try to help people with the money you don't need you'll feel better about it :)

At first, I understood this as "what a whining selfish moron". Which reminds me of my introjects, I'd like to write on that later.

There is also my gullibility, I borrowed some money to a complete stranger, because she gave me her phone number and ID number. Of course she didn't pay back. I'd like to do something good, but I hate supporting frauds.

And there is my fear of future. That I could lose my job and won't be able to find another. That I was extremely lucky to find a job where I often don't have to do anything, and such luck cannot persist for long.

Ah, what stupid excuses....

MrJones

At first, I understood this as "what a whining selfish moron".
o.0 I didn't say that XD

It's your money, you can do what you want with it, you're not selfish for not giving what is yours XD

It was just an idea :p
(obviously an idea you already knew, but an idea afterall XD)