Do you have bad spirits?

Dreamscape

Recently I do realize that I can't get rid of this negative thoughts and reflecting on to the people near me. consequently I'm left alone. the problem is I'm a good person, I want peoples goodness and want to make them happy. But when I'm out to the conversations I immediately let them know that I carry bad spirits, releasing all my negative energy and feeling terribly anxious about my words therefore chosen to be silent. At this point I'm completely desperate when I approach to people to talk to them, do you also have these Bad Spirits within you that keeps people away from you even though you want their friendships?

ImNotMyIllness

If you're talking in terms of the supernatural, bad spirits do not exist. You're not possessed by spirits. You have a medical condition. You're going to freak people out if you tell them that you have bad spirits!

Kiwong

I often wonder if the bad stuff that happens to me is karma, and that I am karma for some of the unkind people that are around me.

I am not a great person at all, and in some ways perhaps I deserve some of the **** that happens to me.

Dreamscape

Of course, I'm not talking about shamanistic powers, I ment the air of anxious and reflecting it to other people.

jaim38

I think the 'bad spirits' you're referring to is social anxiety. Before I speak to people, I rehearse what I want to say in my mind, but when I actually speak to people, I end up getting very anxious and releasing the anxiety to other people. I know I have good intentions but social anxiety keeps me from bonding with others.