Do you have any friends?

lostwitness

As the subject says, do you have any friends? If so, how did you meet them and how do you continue the friendship with your social anxiety?

If not, do you wish you did? What have you tried?

none

wass up man, concerning to your question, Not, i haven't had ever any friend, and to be honest don't wish to have any friend,since they generally lead you to problems, and many of them only want to use us.

what about yourself? have you had any true friend?
take care

lostwitness

I've only ever had a real friend when I was about earm 7. Since then I have had no real friends, other than maybe going over to my cousins with my family.

reguilete

i have a bunch of friends but just becouse they introduced themselves to me if they wouldntof id probebly be invinsible

triceratops

Re: none

champion1984 said:
wass up man, concerning to your question, Not, i haven't had ever any friend, and to be honest don't wish to have any friend,since they generally lead you to problems, and many of them only want to use us.

what about yourself? have you had any true friend?
take care

Hey
Maybe you should try being a bit more opened minded about having friends I think you underestimate how important friends can be. Ive always had people I could have a laugh with and be able to go out with and I think thats what helped develop my personality into what it is today. Fair enough you will always get people who will screw you over and you lose and gain friends but thats just life :D

LittleMissScareAll

scyth said:
Hey
Maybe you should try being a bit more opened minded about having friends I think you underestimate how important friends can be. Ive always had people I could have a laugh with and be able to go out with and I think thats what helped develop my personality into what it is today. Fair enough you will always get people who will screw you over and you lose and gain friends but thats just life :D

well I, for one, am open-minded, but what about when EVERYONE screws you over and you lose EVERY so-called friend you've ever had? I no longer see a point in trying.

triceratops

LittleMissScareAll said:
scyth said:
Hey

well I, for one, am open-minded, but what about when EVERYONE screws you over and you lose EVERY so-called friend you've ever had? I no longer see a point in trying.

Yeah thats tough but not everyone is out to screw you over if you dont try you end up lonely maybe u just haven found the right sort of people yet.

if u dont take chances youl never know..

Rainman

I'm not sure I do have friends or not. I no longer have any contact with people my age, I never go out, and the only calls I get on my mobile is from my mother. The only friend I do have is old enough to be my mother, but she is much more understanding about me, than everybody else in my life is.

I did wish, that I do have my own circle of friends, so I could go out and just have some fun. I don't get any fun in my life now. I go work, come back and sleep, then go back to work and this goes on forever.

I think I'm becoming resigned to the fact that I may never have any proper friends for quite a bit of time. Besides, I never seem to find people of my nature. I just don't get on well with most people I meet.

jojosparkles

i have to say i am really really lucky!

i have lots and lots of friends. although i dont want to c them, they always unexpectedly come to the door cos they know otherwise i wouldnt c them. i have a really good best mate who is in the paras and i speak to all the time. i have to say tho, that if i didnt have a phone i would have lost alot of them cos thats the only way i keep in contact.

i have my sister aswell who i would class as one of my best mates and she keeps me going. she goes out and buys my things for me and brings me little pressies evry now and then which brighten up my day!

i really dont kno how ppl can say that they better off without mates because mine keep me going. i didnt tell any of them about my bday and they all remebered. it made my day to know that they cared!

i think making friends is easy if your honest, open and just be yourself!

luv n sparkles joanna xxxxx

Rainman

i really dont kno how ppl can say that they better off without mates because mine keep me going. i didnt tell any of them about my bday and they all remebered. it made my day to know that they cared!

i think making friends is easy if your honest, open and just be yourself!

luv n sparkles joanna xxxxx

I can only speak for myself. I think I do want friends, but not finding people who can accept me for who I am, makes you think, you might as well get use to not having friends and make the best of what you got.

It is easier said than done, I would really love to have friends like yours, that accept you how you are. That you could goof up in front of, speak your mind and not have to justify yourself, and that drive you in life.

Sometimes, it's not as easy as just being honest, open and being yourself. I am doing that right now I think, and it's getting me nowhere.

jojosparkles

It is easier said than done, I would really love to have friends like yours, that accept you how you are. That you could goof up in front of, speak your mind and not have to justify yourself, and that drive you in life.

Sometimes, it's not as easy as just being honest, open and being yourself. I am doing that right now I think, and it's getting me nowhere.

aww gawd i feel awful now! i do realise how hard it must b for ya! my friends have been there years and thats why they have stuck with me because i have been with them thru their bad times aswell!!

it aint easy keepin them. they dont ask me to go out and things with them anymore cos they kno it is pointless! i think they must feel like they r treadin on eggshells.

it does take alot of effort to make good friends. i have had hundreds of friends that have came and went! they hadnt been good friends tho. it took alot of time and effort to find my true friends and to keep them!

you seem like a lovely person and you will find a good friend who will accept you for being you. it is just takin sometime because they wont just b anyone they will b special so a little harder to find!

IronMaidenRockess

I have 3 online friends, one who Ive met in real life from the internet. Im also friends with my boyfriends friends and his cousin who are all (jsut about) the same age as me. But I find it difficult if not impossible, to find friends myself offline. Making friends online then meeting them and becomming friends offline is a whole lot easier for me :)

Nie

worrydoll said:
oh nie...be my friend...i make quite a good friend if you overlook my irritating insanity....honestly...i'm like a model-airplane...probably not worth the effort...not really much fun...possibly a waste of time and money....but...i will always be the model-airplane that you made....x
Really?
Mh.. model airplane >_<
How can I resist?
Thank you :)

But I'm uncertain if I make a good friend..

worrydoll said:
lol i cant remember how to spell air-plane in english! aeroplane? why is it areoplane? or is it airoplane? noooo...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Airplane or aeroplane.
Or simply plane.

Septor

I have always found it hard if not impossible to make friends.I wish I had more friend.I have 3 people online I would call friends.Forget real life.I have never had a friend in real life.

Does anyone else find it hard to make acquaintances in to friends?I have a lot of acquaintances online but it seem I can never make that extra step and make then friends.I think thats what my main problem has always been with making friends.I don't know what to do the farther the relationship and with a lot of acquaintances you usually lose contact with them after awhile.

jayfan

Dave109 said:
I don't have any friends sadly. I only really have what people would call accquaintances.
same here ...

i was never a loner in high school , i always hung out with "the cool people" because i was on the football team but i never did do anything with them outside of school . since school ended , i have no friends. i have a few good accquaintances (i met them from playing basketball at the gym, and us all having a shoe fetish ) . they are a bit younger then me though . after high school ive never been able to make many accquaintance my own age - its always that they have been much older than me or much younger than me ...

to answer the question , no i dont have anyone i consider a true friend...

lostwitness

I have friends ONLINE because I can actually be myself online, I'm not nervous of what people think of me - but I don't really consider these people 'friends friends'. I had one person who actually wanted to
meet me and I kept on making excuses - now we hardly even talk because of that. She would probably still meet me and we could be really big friends, but I can't seem to make the step.

Any advice?

spikefan777

I always have someone to hang out with at school. I have different people to walk with to each class and I hang out with people who I don't have classes with at lunch.
It would seem that I have many friends. A friend is someone you hang out with and call outside of school. I never hang out or call anyone outside of school.
So does that make all of the people I hang out with acquaintances? I don't feel close to any of them. In conclusion, I don't think I have a single friend. :(