Do you have a talent your afraid of showing people

Silentknight

Anyone here have a special talent that you don't use to your fullest extent because your afraid of being told your not good at what you do or afraid of being laughed at.
I ask because a local metal band here is looking for a new vocalist and I know I have the skill to make it but I'm to afraid to try-out. Really it's only the try-out process I'm afraid of, the idea of performing on stage dosen't scare me so much.

ありがとう

Anything to do with team sports like softball, lacrosse.. I've always been meaning to join a club, but too scared to try it out like you :(

Also drawing, though that's not bad as a lot of people think I"m good. I still think I could be even better than the level I am at now... It's just I don't put any effort.

Not so much that I'm afraid to, but more that I never get a chance to truly prove myself.. :/

Last edited:

Kiwong

Writing.

I have written short stories and some have been published in print and online.

I do find it hard to accept the many rejection letters I have received. I'm simply not a great writer, otherwise I would've had more paying sales.

I am sensitive to critcism to whatever writing talent I have. I haven't tried to have anything published for about three years.

Jake123

Banned
I have a lot of possible talents I never pursued because I was worried about what other people would think

Mr.Moon

I was good at volleyball in HS and bowling years back but I'm way to embarrassed to give either a shot with strangers elsewhere.. Physical activity ain't my forte either. I like very few sports.