Do you have a Fantasy World that you wish you lived in?

Tomasso

I wish I lived in the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Universe. lol.

Or even the Lord of the Rings universe... that would be cool.

Anything is better than real life. Right now I'm listening to elf music.

EscapeArtist

Lol, I love it, i can totally relate. I sometimes go away into old-childhood-movie-land, weee! Lion King, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron, The Land Before Time, Titanic, mainly those ones for some reason.

The internet... of course.
The past
I wish I could still enjoy and immerse myself into MMORPGs! But they have no interest to me anymore, like they used to when I was young, they were the BEST escape!! !! I also used to escape through those books that have talking animals in them? Things like Redwall and Watership down. I'm talking when I was 13 though. They were awesome escapes, read for days and don't snap out of the aftershock of each book or series it for weeks.

I can see how Lord of The Rings would be a great escape. It had a certain draw to it when I watched it too, something more mystical than life

Last edited:

MrJones

LOTR FTW.

That's it, I'm moving to new zeland, let's see if there are orcs there as they said :D

Nah, I can see how you would want a way to escape this world. I dont like it, but avoiding reality usually can't do any good :/

EscapeArtist

LOTR FTW.

That's it, I'm moving to new zeland, let's see if there are orcs there as they said :D

Nah, I can see how you would want a way to escape this world. I dont like it, but avoiding reality usually can't do any good :/

I see where you are coming from , when you escape, coming back is sooo hard and lonely ! It's like a drug comedown, not worth it

Squall

Banned
Lol i used to be addicted to WoW, infact i still think about it daily haha,

such a great immersive world ^^ right now i'd love to be in the Mass Effect universe :D

da_illest101

two years ago when I was playing perfect world international ( a free mmo), all day everyday, I wish I was living in it. It's such a beautiful world

Boby

Yes, I wish i lived in the Star Wars universe.I wish I was jedi ...hmm aren't jedi supposed to swear celibacy...ok forget about jedi I wana be an mandalorian merc:D.

Imaginary

FINAL FANTASY~

I wish I'm a male side kick~ XD

Or maybe I wanna try in Ai no Kusabi, I want become a pet with the perfect Master~ <3

Last edited:

Section_31

I wish i lived in the star trek universe.

I would most definately join starfleet as an engineer, or tactical officer.

emerald_star733

I haven't posted in ages, but this thread made me smile. I love fantasy...My fantasy world would definately include LOTR, Star Wars characters/places, Labyrinth(David Bowie as my Goblin King), Never Ending Story quests..(i need a luck dragon lol). It would be full of unicorns and mystical creatures, mazes, one vampire to keep things interesting..., beautiful landscapes, spiritual advancement, a nice balance of darkness and light...~daydreaming now~
Great thread!:D