Do you hate being called Shy??

Rembrandt Broam

It's been a long time since anyone has called me shy (to my face, anyway) but in the past when someone has said it, it always sounded patronising to me. So yeah, I don't really care for being called shy.

Agent_Violet

It's the worst at work, especially when we have to work a full time job. Work is bad enough as it is, it's boring and repetitious. Then someone drops insult like that.....it just makes us feel like saying shut up *******, you know? There was one time I actually yelled that to a guy, haha.

i'd love to do that...perhaps one day I will snap and do it :D

WeirdyMcGee

I suppose I dislike being called shy because I'm not shy.
...I just don't feel like talking.
haha

it seems people have always believed I'm a dancing monkey. Like, I must be moving and making them laugh every second of the day for their entertainment-- otherwise I'm being 'shy'.

Last edited:

Roman Legion

I hate when my family thinks forcing social situations on me will magically fix SM.. I'd rather just people thought I was shy.. But the notion I am mentally unstable and will harm others irritates me. My parents still think I am just shy and still don't understand and ask why I don't talk.. ::(:

OceanMist

i'd love to do that...perhaps one day I will snap and do it :D

I don't know if I'd recommend it nowadays. Risking getting fired is risky business in this economy. I got very lucky that I wasn't fired when I did it. It's because this guy called me retarded.