Do you get embarrassed when you are watching tv, surfing the web or reading, and...

Alejandro

I turn my music down when others are around. I don't do anything like that with tv though however, i prefer to watch tv on my own without people around my if I have the remote.

Having said this, I don;t like lending my music files to others, because they may not like it. They get upset because they don't get what they want but the stress (because they many not like the music) that i avoided makes my decission justified.

KiaraBlue

Somebody walks in. I don't know why, but I get really embarrased. When I'm watching tv and somebody walks in I turn it off, and when I'm on the computer I minimize everything. Even listining to music or reading a book.

That happens to me all the time and RIGHT THIS MOMENT...my mom just now opened the door of my room and she is standing there...watching me long and then said: omg..you just woke up and you are on computer already! and I'm strugling with myself trying not to blush..
I hate when this happens..really stupid feeling. I can't understand why I'm so embaressed when somebody walks in my room even though I'm not doing anything that I must be ashamed of?!!