Do you feel weaker/sleep more on avert? Do you have a bit of a mrning stmch ache?

Rexus

Like I feel I have less energy throughout the day than before. I also sleep around 8 to 9 hrs now instead of my previous 7 to 8. And anyone when you wake up having taken avert a day before feel a bit of a stomach ache? Like this flash of small pain in stomach tht lasts a few seconds then it never comes back until the next day.

I think the stomach ache is from the stomach becoming dry. And the weakness/sleeping more is from your body adjusting to new chemicals.

Opinions...

By the way this is my third continuous day and the pharmacist is right the anxiety/confusion is decreasing...

margiehope

I've used Avert for a long time, and have never had the symptoms you mention.

BUT, like everything about HH, each individual reacts differently. A very recent post mentioned the other strangeness, which is that one can get different reactions on different days.
Sometimes I need more Avert, for no apparent reason.

Glad that the anxiety symptoms are lessening--maybe the others will too.

Cheers!

Uber Schnitzel

I do feel like I have less energy some days. Now I'm taking a smaller dose and doing it regularly instead of all over the place I'm hoping that it'll decrease slightly. It's hard to pin down that the avert is responsable for it though. It's definately not a major problem, I just need to fire myself up a bit before doing anything. I've never experienced increased anxiety either, hope this stops for you. If anything though avert is supposed to help your stomach due to decreasing the production of stomach acid and I find this to be true, my stomach never feels bad anymore. Maybe this is something you should discuss with your doctor.

SweatParty

My stomach has felt a bit weird lately on glycopyrrolate (the drug in Avert). I think part of the reason is that I take it first thing in the morning and do not eat much if anything until lunch time. I think I should try to bring some food with me like fruits so that I can eat them a couple hours after taking the pill.

Rexus

any guys who face confusion, anxiety, agitation, inability to think properly etc. on glyco can thank me for this. What happened yesterday is that I said to myself, maybe all these cognitive problems are anxiety problems that are somehow triggered by the glyco, so I took glyco along with 1 mg of klonopin, and voila, very little agitation, confusion, stuttering. I'm actually dry and fly speaking like a bird no mental problems there is a bit of decreased mental abilities and some blurring but I'd say it's around 10% of before when I was taking glyco alone.

I'm DRY and happy.

So today I thought I'll see if I can get an alternative to klonopin since it releases lots of free radicals into the body, and after doing much search, I found nianicamide, a form of the vitamin B3. It says take 500 mg to 3000 mg a day to see antianxiety benefits as good if not more than klonopin! I'm really excited I'll grab a bottle at our local GNC. Here's hoping that the Canadian pharmacy never closes its doors. Glyco with these adjustments is a life changer.

Rexus

It's also good to mention that the weak erection is ALSO due to the anxiety as far as I could tell, since it was up and really happy on glyco (with klonopin).

Rexus

My stomach has felt a bit weird lately on glycopyrrolate (the drug in Avert). I think part of the reason is that I take it first thing in the morning and do not eat much if anything until lunch time. I think I should try to bring some food with me like fruits so that I can eat them a couple hours after taking the pill.

yeah you should eat 2 hrs after. And I think a good thing to counteract the skin dryness and overall dryness is a couple of oil fish capsules. Better than wrinkling fast.

Interesting stuff there Rexus. May I ask you, before any treatment was your HH anxiety induced?

Also would be good to hear from as many Robinul users as possible re side effects (and good effects) that they experience!

Oh and according to wikipedia the following are the side effects associated with Klonopin:

Common

* Drowsiness[24]
* Interference with cognitive and motor performance
* Irritability and aggression[25]
* Psychomotor agitation[26]
* Lack of motivation[27]
* Loss of libido
* Impaired motor function
o Impaired coordination
o Impaired balance
o Dizziness
* Cognitive impairments[28]
o Hallucinations[29]
o Short-term memory loss[30]
o Anterograde amnesia (common with higher doses)[31]
* Some users report hangover-like symptoms of being drowsy, having a headache, being sluggish, and being irritable after waking up if the medication is taken before sleep. This is likely the result of the medication's long half-life, which continues to affect the user after waking up.[32][33] While benzodiazepines induce sleep, they tend to produce a poorer quality of sleep than natural sleep. Benzodiazepines such as clonazepam suppress REM deep sleep.[34] After regular use rebound insomnia can occur when discontinuing clonazepam.[35]
* Benzodiazepines can cause or worsen depression[5]

Occasional

* Serious dysphoria[36]
* Thrombocytopenia[37]
* Serious psychological and psychiatric side-effects[38][39]
* Induction of seizures[40][41] or increased frequency of seizures[42]
* Personality changes[43]
* Behavioural disturbances[44]
* Confusion[5]
* Ataxia[5]

Rare

* Psychosis[45]
* Incontinence[46][47][48]
* Liver damage[49]
* Paradoxical behavioural disinhibition[50][5] (most frequently in children, the elderly, and in persons with developmental disabilities)
o Rage
o Excitement
o Impulsivity
o Worsening of seizures

I'm guessing your alternative treatment is more natural and less side effect prone!

Rexus

yes it's vitamin b3 very few side effects it's actually beneficial in the long run, I still haven't tried it but I will soon. Here's a question, I'm sure I'll ask a Dr. but I just wanna ask it anyway:

Can I cycle human growth hormone (for bodybuilding) while on glyco? I'm sure I'll do lots of tests to see if anything is wrong before I take the hgh, but I just wanna see if you have an idea.

Thanks guys.