Do you feel normal after exercising?

bigrob

Assuming I did it right and had minimal distractions, when I finish I am the biggest baddest mother on the planet and anyone that crosses me will be crushed by the power of a warrior.

So yeah, I usually feel pretty good afterwards. :D

Danfalc

Banned
It doesn't do much for my anxiety but it does wonders for my depression.which is really good as my depression is on the permanent chronic side.

I feel better for doing something constructive and being active,I really need to get myself back to the gym.

Truthseeker

It doesn't do much for my anxiety but it does wonders for my depression.which is really good as my depression is on the permanent chronic side.

I feel better for doing something constructive and being active,I really need to get myself back to the gym.

Same here, I could live with anxiety but not with chronic depression which unfortunately seems to be part of my life as well.

Last edited:

Steve23

Exercising has been a great medium for me to decrease my anxiety. Running in particular allows me to block out anxious thoughts and I usually feel way more relaxed and calmer after a good run.

Danfalc

Banned
If anything, the forms of exercise i take part in INCREASE my anxety.

Yeah same here.I actually went to the gym like 4 times a week every week for a couple of years,and my anxiety levels were still extremely high every time I went and didn't improve.Like even after a year of going I would still get panic attacks at reception.Though I have to admit I started to feel more comfortable in the gym.

That being said,I can't stress how much it helped my depression.Till this day I haven't found anything as effective at treating my otherwise chronic depression.And I think being less depressed allows us to manage our other problems better than we otherwise would.

overcome.

I feel good after exercising, although extremely drained. I won't always want to talk to people, but it's just due to lack of energy. Deep down it's a huge passion.