do you create a fantasy world?

TailsAlone

All the time. I've lived every fantasy you can think of. Some involve me, some don't; some are romantic, others are action-filled, you get the idea. Among my favorites are making a big play in football (never happen, I'm not an athlete and I couldn't take the hard knocks), becoming an influential public speaker or radio commentator (too shy) and becoming a professional wrestling manager. I love wrestling.

I've been meeting my emotional needs with fantasy since I was a kid.

I too, since I was 16 I have a parallel world where I am a person with a lot of friends, talkative ecc, in short the my opposite. This person Is growing up with me and have changed with me.

PhantomPod

Yep, I always do. I love the show Glee and my most recent fantasy world has been that I am part of the cast of Glee and I am friends with all the other actors and I am famous.

Going off into my fantasy world helps me a lot actually. First, it makes me happy. But mainly, it helps me to get my mind off of petty things that happened in my life. I will be dwelling on a conversation or an interaction that I had with someone and my mind will keep going back to the interaction and thinking about how stupid I was and how I should have said something else at the time. I don't know how else to stop my mind from thinking about petty things like that other than working to get myself into my fantasy world.

Feliscatus

I used to have lots of fantasy and sf worlds, but now i mostly 'live' in worlds created by others (books, films, games...).