Do you consume alot of Caffeine?

GettingThere

Caffeine is a stimulant and these make you feel good and also more awake/lively but put you on edge. Effectively they do the opposite of tranquilizers. I like to partake in moderation.

Hamble

Decaf is full of not very good for you at all chemicals :roll:

Try and drink coffee at its most natural form, not freeze dried and just stick to the one in the morning when you most need it.

Remus

Staff member
Hamble said:
Decaf is full of not very good for you at all chemicals :roll:

Look for decaf that has been processed using the 'water' method, chemicals are not used in this process.

Starbucks decaf is made in this way.

seek

Dedication said:
Decaffinated coffee is the way to go. Sure it tastes like shoe polish but you get used to it 8O

eww! i think ill stick to my sprite but thanks!

Secret_Smile

I read that nearly a year ago.

I've tried so hard to avoid it as much as possible (There is no way in hell I'm giving up my afternoon cup of tea though!)

I've stayed off of fizzy drinks appart from the occasional and have been downing enough water to wash flush any nasty crap out for good.

dan246

i use to be a coffee fiend. after my first panic attack i quit cold turkey. i don’t even drink soda with caffeine anymore. decaf may taste like crap and have a bunch of nasty chemicals, but i live by it. it's like my methodone.

jourjaune

I love coffee 8O , but I was forced to cut down because then my anxiety is just unbearable. I'm picky though, I only like mine a certain way, so trying something else I've yet to do.