Do some of you find yourselves acting the other gender?

Flanscho

Gender roles exist for a reason. They're an extension of biology. We shouldn't take them too seriously, but they weren't invented out of thin air to bother us.

I guess I have a feminine side and sometimes try to get inside a woman's head, but I still don't understand them. And I'm not about to go outside in a dress. I look awkward enough in normal clothes.

Why should a man only be a man if he suppresses his emotions?
Why should a woman be considered freaky if she chooses not to marry?
What is the reason that women should earn less?
That men should more rarely work with children?
That men shouldn't raise their children but leave that job to the wife, who, ideally, loses all skills she might have acquired over the course of her life, while she stays at home doing housework?
Why would a man today shower a woman with money on the first date, despite her being these days able to earn money too?

Gender roles are outdated relics.

Why should a man only be a man if he suppresses his emotions?
Why should a woman be considered freaky if she chooses not to marry?
What is the reason that women should earn less?
That men should more rarely work with children?
That men shouldn't raise their children but leave that job to the wife, who, ideally, loses all skills she might have acquired over the course of her life, while she stays at home doing housework?
Why would a man today shower a woman with money on the first date, despite her being these days able to earn money too?

Gender roles are outdated relics.
^:applause::thumbup:

I have never related to how my gender is "supposed" to act.
I don't relate to either gender really. I feel like a human being and act like one.:idontknow: