Do people think of you as a goody good just because you have SA?

sevenroses

Do people think of you as a goody good just because you have SA? It's kind of annoying how people just assume your some goody good just because you're quiet. I get comments sometimes like "oh I can't believe he swore" etc. It's kind of annoying. Any of you guys experience the same thing?

Johno

Me too... I always try and be nice.... However being nice doesn't always work.....

SilverFire

No, usually people think I'm cold and aloof, like I'm too good for them. When I tell them that I don't bear them any animosity and that I'm just in my head most of the time, they are usually surprised. I guess I've mastered the "stay away" vibe and people think that I'm just waiting to whip out a shotgun on them or something.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Well, I always got pinned as a nice guy (as far as I know), but I actually think I am, or try to be, a nice guy. So you can blame me for the stereotype if you want, sorry.:)

People don't disrespect me in general. It's because apparently I'm very good at faking confidence. People terrify me, but I don't doubt for a second when it comes to putting them back in their place when they push too far. Disrespect and condescending behavior is unacceptable to me.

A simple, calm but very serious ''What's that supposed to mean?'' usually does the job quite sufficiently. They see me more as ''responsible'' then a ''Goody good''. Which is fine by me, really. ;3

Last edited:

SNB1501

I do think people think im a goody two shoes but honestly I am but as well as that I am quiet and more introvertive than others in my school but I have my moments where I can talk openly to another person it depends if I have something in common with them or I have something to say but lately Ive been feeling a bit of SA

lunarla

I definitely think lotsa people think that of me. As well as being just distant and withdrawn in general. At least around most. Friends who've known me for a while know different. But that's also not to say that I'm some wild, rebellious person. But I'm certainly not "goody goody' like my demeanor may represent.

missjesss

Banned
people always think im a snob!

So funny we are either perceived as a nice person or a snob haha now that I know I have sa all my actions in high school make sense and I remember ppl having issues with me coz of the look on my face wen i walked by them they thought I was a bitch or a mole yet rlly I was worrying about ppl watching me as i walked by lol